Dr. Mohrdar's Bio
Dr. Arash Mohrdar graduated from the Los Angeles College of Chiropractic in 1990. His practice emphasizes the importance of personalized medicine. Through chiropractic medicine, nutrition, botanical medicine, homeopathy, supplementation, and an extensive understanding of human biochemistry, he is determined to address the root cause of disease.
Utilizing a wide range of customized remedies, techniques and modern technology, he specializes in treating the "whole patient" and addressing his patient's emotional as well as physical concerns.
With specialties in musculoskeletal, chronic, inflammatory, immune-related and "difficult-to-diagnose/treat"
conditions, Dr. Mohrdar addresses the following: (but is not limited to)
- Age-related health concerns
- Asthma (and other respiratory conditions)
- Autoimmune diseases (fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, lupus,
- Back pain and all other chiropractic/musculoskeletal conditions
- Cardiovascular disease
- Gastrointestinal/digestive disorders (irritable bowel syndrome, acid reflux, colitis,
Crohn's disease, etc.)
- Hiatal hernia
- Hormonal disorders
- Neuro-endocrine diseases/disorders (thyroid, adrenal, depression, etc.)
- Poor nutrition
- Skin conditions (rosacea, acne, psoriasis, etc.)
- Stress related conditions
- Weight management